30/3/2009.2 CUTIE - Belicia and Natasha.

01:48 Jacqueline Chuah 0 Comments

Early morning, got a msg from b.tsong and ask me " where are u , and doing what? "
Lucky, my phone just beside me.. then reply "at home la.. still sleeping " hahas xD
[ cause only 11.30am only.]

After that, got call and gt ppl knocked my door..
can heard , bell and tasha keep call BILLY BILLY..
stupid Billy would answer thy !!!! @@


My mum keep said Bell bell very cute... and she talk active..hahass..non stop wan..
Bell want play wif Billy [ my son, dog] but she scared he bite her too.. = =
My mum got some apple to they and let they fed billy..
cause bell scared.. keep call billy come and throw the apple to the floor.
B.tsong ask her ," u though u at zoo ar?"
hahaaaaas..


They was going back Indo after this...
I gonna miss they much............
before they back bell still said with billy " i come to see u tomoro ya! "
hshs....

Today nth special too.
stay home, do assignment, online , then wait b.tsong come my hs and going dinner.
[ for me is supper.hahaaaas ]
B.tsong moved to kl ady luuuu...
happyy~
cause near me!!






0 Comment: